March 7 2014, 8pm ...2 days ago
filling a bathtub with the substance, throwing the person you hate the most in the tub and throwing the ice cube in the tub right after …. it would be over
such evil minds in this place
i love this evilness
Nah, don’t just throw it in you gotta flick it dramatically over your shoulder without looking as you walk away, preferably with a darkly humorous one-liner.
"The cold never bothered me anyway"
Steve Rogers’s worst nightmare
March 7 2014, 8pm ...2 days ago
My dad was kinda disappointed in Frozen because he was totally expecting Hans to rip off his gloves in the last part of the movie and have fire powers.
February 18 2014, 11pm ...2 weeks ago
February 15 2014, 5pm ...3 weeks ago
"FUCK ALL THESE FILLER/SPIN OFF GAMES. WHERE’S KH3?"
CHAIN OF MEMORIES:
- Picks up directly after KH1
- Explains what Sora has done in-between KH1 and KH2
- Introduces the concept of the Organization as well as reveal six members of it: Axel, Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Zexion and Lexeaus.
- This effectively sets up the major conflict of the series for KH2, begins to explain what they are after and why, shows the inner workings of the Organization, reveals that there are a lot of inner conflicts within it that will play into the plots of two games beyond this one.
- Introduces the character of Naminé who, along with the results of this story, affects the plot of four games (and possibly more).
- Reveals more aspects to various characters, most notably Sora.
- Introduces the character of DiZ who, along with the results of this story, affects the plot of four games (and possibly more).
- Reveals how Riku and Mickey escape the Dark Realm.
- Reveals more of Riku’s actions during KH1.
- Reveals that Xehanort’s Heartless still resides in Riku’s heart. This plot movement greatly affects KH2 as well as games beyond it.
- Reveal how and why Riku and Mickey align with DiZ, how they got their Organization Coat and what they, generally, are working towards.
- Reveals the importance of memories in the series, which appears in some form in every game after it.
- First title to truly introduce the concept of Nobodies.
- The alteration of Sora’s memories and his subsequent sleep affects the plots and characters of five games, possibly more.
- Reveals the Organization’s actions between the end of KH1 and the beginning of KH2.
- Reveals the inner workings of the Organization, including how their missions are structured, how they approach worlds, and how individual members react to these things.
- Introduces the character of Xion who regrettably affects the plots of two games, possibly more.
- Reveals how Roxas is able to wield two Keyblades.
- Serves to help answer the series-long mystery of whether Roxas has a heart.
- Reveals what happened between KH1 and KH2 for the Disney Worlds.
- Reveals what Riku, Nami and DiZ had been doing between CoM and KH2.
- Reveals more information on the Replica Program, which greatly affected the plots of both CoM and Days (and subsequently affected the characters and plot movements behind them, such as Riku, Roxas and Sora).
- Reveals the history between Saix and Axel, explains Axel’s movements during CoM, and reveals Axel’s true name.
- Hints at series-long mysteries involving Xemnas, such as whether or not he has Terra’s memories.
- Reveals more of the Organization Member’s personalities.
- Reveals why Roxas left the Organization
- Expands on themes and motifs introduced in KH2—the importance of data—which will continue to be important in the series
- Answers the mystery: how did Riku end up in Hollow Bastion during KH1?
- Answers the mystery: what happened to Pluto in KH1?
- Reveals more on the relationship between Riku and Xehanort’s Heartless
- Reveals more on the relationship between Riku and Kairi and their own torments.
- Introduced the concept of torments/hurts that will greatly impact the series going forward.
- Plays heavily on the themes of “destiny”/”fate”.
- Reveals that DiZ has put research data in Sora which will greatly affect the plot of the series going forward.
- Reveals to the characters who needs to be saved, why, and in some ways, how.
- Reveals more on the relationship between Sora and Riku.
- Reveals more on the relationship between Sora and Mickey.
- Reveals what the plot of the series going forward will be.
- Reveals that, when a Heartless and a Nobody are both defeated, the original self will return.
- Reveals that Sora and Riku will be taking their Mark of Mastery exams.
- Reveals that more than one Xehanort will return.
- Reveals that, at the time of the secret ending, Mickey and Co know where and how to save both Aqua and Ventus.
- Reveals what Mickey’s Letter, shown at the end of KH2, says.
BIRTH BY SLEEP:
- Introduces the characters of Eraqus, MX, Aqua, Terra and Ventus, all of which will greatly impact the future of the series, and which greatly impacted the series as a whole.
- Introduced the concept of a “heart of pure darkness”.
- Introduced the X-Blade, which will undoubtedly play a big role in the future.
- Answers the mystery: what are the origins of Castle Oblivion?
- Answers the mystery: what is the Chamber of Waking?
- Answers the mystery: where is the Chamber of Waking?
- Answers the mystery: where is Ven’s heart?
- Answers the mystery: where is Ven’s body?
- Answers the mystery: how did Ven’s heart come into contact with Sora?
- Answers the mystery: how did Xehanort come to be?
- Answers the mystery: how did Xigbar/Braig lose his eye?
- Answers the mystery: how did Maleficent find out about the Princesses of Heart?
- Answers the mystery: how did Pete get banished?
- Answers the mystery: how did Pete come to work for Maleficent?
- Answers the mystery: how can Riku wield the Keyblade?
- Answers the mystery: how can Kairi wield the Keyblade?
- Answers the mystery: why did Kairi end up on Destiny Islands?
- Answers the mystery: how did Xehanort end up in Radiant Garden without his memories?
- Answers the mystery: how did Xehanort find and open the Heart of Radiant Garden?
- Reveals Mickey’s past
- Reveals that Yen Sid used to be a Keyblade Master
- Reveals Isa and Lea’s past.
- Reveals the past of Braig, Dilan, Aeleus, Even and Ienzo
- Sheds light on the history of the World, first alluded to by Kairi’s Grandmother in KH1.
- Reveals information about the Keyblade War, the differences of Kingdom Hearts, the goals of Xehanort’s Heartless and Xemnas, how apprenticeship/masterhood works, etc.
- Introduces the character of Vanitas.
- Reveals that MX was born on Destiny Islands.
- Reveals Radiant Garden.
- Reveals the fate of Ventus, Terra and Aqua
- Reveals that Aqua is trapped in the Realm of Darkness
- Reveals that Ansem survived, but is also trapped in the Realm of Darkness
- Hints that Braig was behind the Heartless experiments.
- Sets up the plot for the future of the series.
DREAM DROP DISTANCE:
- Has Sora and Riku undergoing their Mark of Mastery Exams
- Will answer the mystery: does Riku have part of Terra’s heart inside him?
- Will answer the mystery: how was power/memories/hearts divided between Xehanort’s Heartless, Xemnas, Xehanort, etc.
- Will answer the mystery: what does the data Ansem hid in Sora say?
- Will answer the mystery: how will Sora save those in torment?
- Will shed light on the timeline between BBS and KH1.
- The first title to take place after KH2 (and thereby advance the series plot).
- The first title to offer all entirely new Disney Worlds since KH1.
- and more…
TL;DR — SHUT THE FUCK UP.
February 4 2014, 10pm ...1 month ago
Cosplay is serious stuff (?)
Random funny pictures from Novegro’s convention~
Lone wanderer: http://corvistrip.tumblr.com